Our practice is committed to providing cost effective psycho educational evaluations to help parents and schools make appropriate accommodations for students to succeed academically. Most students can complete the evaluation process in one four hour session. Results of these evaluations are used to assess the need for extended time on standardized tests and placement in gifted or learning disability programs. Therapists are also available to develop skills for improving your relationships, manage stress and boost self-confidence. You can expect to partner with your counselor to learn new ways to solve problems and set goals that point you in the direction of living a life that is in sync with your values..
Please call or email me for an individual, couples or family therapy consultation today.
A number of benefits are available from participating in therapy. Therapists can provide support, problem-solving skills, and enhanced coping strategies for issues such as depression, anxiety, relationship troubles, unresolved childhood issues, grief, stress management, body image issues and creative blocks. Many people also find that counselors can be a tremendous asset to managing personal growth, interpersonal relationships, family concerns, marriage issues, and the hassles of daily life. Therapists can provide a fresh perspective on a difficult problem or point you in the direction of a solution. The benefits you obtain from therapy depend on how well you use the process and put into practice what you learn. Some of the benefits available from therapy include:
View Dr. Ben-Ezra’s appearance on Six in the Mix
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improving communications and listening skills
- Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence